Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas is coming soon!

It's been a while since I have had the chance to update my blog. I have been busy after Halloween and then came Thanksgiving. My Thanksgiving was filled with family and friends. My favorite dish I had was the cherry pie!

This past weekend my family and I went to Nashville to see the Christmas lights outside. We stayed in a hotel and saw two shows: Rockette's and Ice. We ate out and tried some Greek food.

Today I saw Sam for the first time in 2 weeks! At the office, I did a lot of filing work. After work we went to Target and Christmas shopped. I still need to purchase some gifts for my family but I did get some items today.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Alex! I love the new changes to the blog. It looks great. I am also happy to see that you are still at it. I love hearing about your life. It makes me appreciate mine all the more. Say hello to mom and dad and Adam and Lex. Be good and God bless!

    jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alex!
    Have a great Christmas and I will see you next week! I would also really like to see your photos from Nashville - it sounds like you and your family had an awesome time!
    - Sarah

    ReplyDelete