Saturday, March 19, 2011

Down with FSC!

For the last month or so, I have been volunteering at Franklin Street Church in Louisville, KY. Most Saturdays I visit, I help a woman named Elo Bratcher maintain a clothe and food room. This room provides clothes and food for those in need. Sometimes I help paint rooms, like the youth room in the video above.

Volunteering at FSC makes me feel really really great. I love to work with Elo and the people at the church have been awesome. Here is a short video that Jason and I put together to show you what I do there. I hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. Great video, Alex! Good job on the volunteer work! See ya around! :) Stacy and the kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Alex....that is some funky music you had going on that video :o) Your blog is great!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete