Thursday, September 1, 2011



Wow! It's been such a long time since my last post. Lots has happened to me since then that I would like to share with you. I have made two new friends, Sam and Sarah. They are great and have almost the same cars. I love riding in both of them! One is a Yaris and one is a Fit. Here is a picture of me standing next to Sam's tomato red Honda Fit.

Last week I used my pretzel making kit that I got for my birthday. Sam helped me roll out the dough and we made lots of fun designs. They were delicious!

Today Sam and I enjoyed the beautiful weather and walked around the park. I took a few photos and got some good exercise. Here is the best photo from the park today


I am VERY excited to go back to work at the bus compound. I get to start back there in just a few days. I will be busy once that starts because I will have 3 jobs during the week. I am still at Dr. Hurm's and Lifeway bookstore.

Hope this post finds you doing well. I have missed updating my bog and look forward to updating it again on a regular basis.

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment