Thursday, September 15, 2011

For the past two weeks I have been busy working. My work schedule has changed and I am now off on Tuesdays and working at Lifeway on Fridays.
I was sad to learn that my friend, Andy will be moving away soon. He has accepted a new position as a church pastor in West Lafayette, IN. I wish him and his family all the best and will miss spending time with him very much.
Today I am planning to make a pizza dinner for my family. It will be the first time I have ever cooked for them. I am excited to learn more about cooking and ways that I can help out around the house. I will be sure to post pictures of the final product...if I can get to it before everyone eats it up! I doubt that there will be any leftovers. My family and I love pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment